Transcript Requests 

Transcript Requests  


How do I order a transcript?   

To order copies of your official Ministry of Education transcript please contact Ministry of Education:
Student information:  250-356-7270

"Please do not send requests to Surrey Connect ".

I just completed my course, when will my mark appear on my transcript?
Surrey Connect reports student marks five (5) times per year.  Transcripts will be updated after report cards are generated in the following months: November, February, May, July and September).  If you are cross enrolled (attend another high school full time), your report card will be forwarded to your home school.  It is the home school only that will report marks to the Ministry of Education.


If you require a transcript between reporting periods, please confirm with your Surrey Connect teacher that your final mark has been submitted to the office.

Note: Please allow 5 business days for processing prior to ordering online.

If you graduated from Surrey Connect 3 or more years ago, please contact our Records Management Services Department for your transcript.  604-595-5314

© Copyright 2015 Surrey Connect